Fruit and Veggie Smoothie for Picky Eaters
Most kids like fruits and some would not like to have vegetables on their plate. One is my kid who is a picky eater. He's not fond of both so I find ways to make him eat or drink fruits and veggies because nutritious food is always important for kids.
Here's one I discovered that he really liked without knowing those are the food he hates. I have also tried making this recipe as my morning drink and it really helped me improve my digestion.
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 270 ml pineapple chunks with juice/syrup
- crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender except for the crushed ice.
- Turn on the blender in full speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ice one tablespoon at a time.
- Wait a little more until mixture is well combined. You can try it and serve when desired texture and taste is achieved.
- See? He likes it!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!