Fruity Valentine Gelatin Recipe
This heart shaped gelatin mold is packed with fresh papaya and then topped with sprinkles making it the perfect dessert for a romantic meal or for the whole family. This page contains a fruity Valentine gelatin recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
It's a fruity dessert for Valentine's Day! Not just for boyfriends and girlfriends but because I am a mom, for the whole family. I especially made this recipe for my two kids.
Prep Time: 3 mins.
Cook Time: 5 mins.
Total Time: 10 mins.
- 3 cups water
- 1 sachet gelatin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 slices papaya, cut into small slices (or any fruit you want)
- 2 Tbsp sprinkles
- In a pan on low heat, add water and sachet of gelatin.
- Stir for 2 minutes on low heat.
- After 2 minutes add the sugar.
- Then, prepare the mold for the gelatin, and place the cut papaya fruit.
- After 5 minutes of stirring pour mixture through a strainer into the mold. This will eliminate lumps in the gelatin.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from mold. Decorate with sprinkles, chocolate chips, honey or anything you like. It is now ready to serve!
In This Guide