Making Lit'l Smokies Hearts
This is a page about making lit'l smokies hearts
. A fun display of your love or for Valentine appetizers, try these easy little sausage hearts.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Sneak one of these cute little hearts onto your Valentine's plate, they are sure to be surprised!
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Lit'l Smokies
- cheddar cheese, thickly sliced
- Brown the Lit'l Smokies in a pan. While they are cooking, cut your arrow pieces out of a slice of cheese.
- Place the Lit'l Smokies on a cutting board and slice them in half at a 45 degree angle.
- Rotate them so that the form a heart, then poke a toothpick through to hold them together.
- Poke the cheese arrow pieces onto the ends of the toothpicks. Enjoy!
Sneak one of these cute little hearts onto your Valentine's plate, they are sure to be surprised!Read More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.