Making Lit'l Smokies Hearts
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
January 29, 2013
Sneak one of these cute little hearts onto your Valentine's plate, they are sure to be surprised!
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Lit'l Smokies
- cheddar cheese, thickly sliced
- Brown the Lit'l Smokies in a pan. While they are cooking, cut your arrow pieces out of a slice of cheese.
- Place the Lit'l Smokies on a cutting board and slice them in half at a 45 degree angle.
- Rotate them so that the form a heart, then poke a toothpick through to hold them together.
- Poke the cheese arrow pieces onto the ends of the toothpicks. Enjoy!
Sneak one of these cute little hearts onto your Valentine's plate.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.