Garage Sale Jokes

This is a tip for all those garage sale fiends out there. Everyone knows that the first person at the garage sale gets the best pick of items. Instead of trying to get up early to be the first at garage sales, I have started looking through Craigslist and the local paper for advertised sales. I then show up the night before the sale.

To avoid being bothersome or rude, I show up rather late (9PM to 10PM) so I know the family is done with dinner and kids have been put to bed. Be polite, tell them you are a seasoned garage sale enthusiast and ask them if you might be able to preview their wares. If they say "yes", you are in! If they say "no", politely leave and show up the next morning. If they produce a firearm, run and show up in a disguise the next morning. Happy bargain hunting!

April from Foolsville, IN

Editor's Note:This is a terrible idea! Happy April Fool's Day!

Entertainment JokesDecember 4, 2017
🎆
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Garage-Sale-Jokes.html