Getting Rid of Ants

How do you get rid of ants?

By Brandon

Best Answer

I have tried instant grits, just sprinkle on the bed and just walk away the ants will eat the grits and before long, no more ants. It really works.

Best Answer

I get ants in the house every spring. I use an milk jug lid or something similar put about 1 tsp of sugar, 2 tsp of borax and a little water. Set it down in a hidden area where you have seen the ants. They are attracted to the smell of sugar water and suck it up. They can't digest borax, so they die. Works for me.

Best Answer

I have had good success after trying a tip on here, boric acid powder and jelly. I mix it together and put it on old container tops and place under cabinets in the kitchen or where ever I have seen ants.

After a day or two, all ants were gone. I did this at my mom's and she and my daughter were amazed! Try it and Good Luck!