Getting Rid of Biting Bugs

I have flea bombed my house and also have bombed my house with bed bug bombs. I am running out of ideas. My family and I are getting bitten, one here and there. Does anybody know what it is and what I can do to stop this?

By Nicole

Best Answer

I think that you should try to figure out what kind of bug it is - fleas, or bed bugs, or something else. Indiscriminate spraying of pesticides is one of the reasons why we have bedbugs nowadays. You may be getting reinfected over and over as well, or may be spraying pesticides all over the house, and not targeting the insect that is actually doing the biting. Anything that will poison an insect will also poison a human, so be aware that you are inhaling poison as well as the bugs inhaling it.

Anonymous

Something that really helps kill them is Kleen green. It is a safe spray you can get online. It works!!

Yes, there is something on the market which is great to get rid of bed bugs. I bought some so when I go to hotel I can use it. It is called Buggy Beds. Try www.buggybeds.com phone 732-455-2847. Good luck