Getting Rid of Flying Bugs

I don't know what to call these guys, but there are three types. One looks a bit like a slightly larger gnat, all black. The other is similar. It is gnat sized, but looks lighter than black. The biggest is like a small fly, but eerily no flying "drone" nose. Like some kind of stealth fly, so I can't even try to kill them unless they fly by me.

All prefer to go for me, and mainly for my head, or they'll land on me or a surface and just crawl around like ants would at a picnic. I have seen them crawl on other things too, like a table surface, keyboard, and monitor. Usually it's on some surface that has nothing I would think would be an attraction for them.

Insect sprays do nothing to them. Also, the first one takes a serious amount of pressure from a hand or object to kill it, almost like a beetle, but it's not.

Just to make it clear, I am a clean person, with short hair and keep things tidy and clean. I can't work out why they go for me, why they prefer to land and crawl around and how to repel or kill them. They could have the whole room, but would rather fly over me if I'm on the couch or around me if i'm sitting at my table, Kamikaze style, straight at my head at times.

I have lived in the country and thought I knew how flying insects acted, but these things are weird, like some kind of hybrids. I'm at a loss as to what to try next. I have only tried basic bug sprays and one home remedy with vinegar. I have heard about using hair spray and dishwasher liquid to repel them. I would like to know how to repel or kill, or both would be good.

Help please! :)

Try to catch the bugs and put in a sealed plastic bags. Don't crush them. You can take them to the nearest home center or any place that sells pesticides and they can help you.