Getting Rid of Mosquitoes in My House

I am having the same problem. It is January and has been very cold and I have mosquitoes! We just finished building a brand new house. The temp, air exchange, and humidity is very well monitored and maintained. But I cannot figure out where these buggers are coming from. They are a little more lethargic than normal, but are still biting. I have killed over 50 in the last month. We moved in December. Any thoughts?

By Nicole L.

There has to be someplace where there is standing water that they are reproducing. Investigate the home for such things. It doesn't have to be a lot of water, but obviously if they have been continuously in the home since December, they are reproducing.

The stinkers will get down drains and lay in the "P" trap to lay their eggs. Worked at RV park in Sarasota. They rented park models. You would get attacked. Putting salt in drains helped, but had to be repeated.

Is your ac draining properly? Also the stinkers will get down drains and lay in the "P" trap.

Worked at RV park in Sarasota. They rented park models. You would get attacked. Putting salt in drains helped, but had to be repeated.