Getting Rid of Tiny Flying Bugs Inside

This tiny "clear" gold gnat sized insect flies around my ceiling lights at night. They fall down on me and I think it is pieces of dust floating, but it is little strange flying insects. I spray flying insect spray, but it doesn't keep them totally away. Any idea what these are? They are all gold in color, but almost transparent, tiny, and annoying. I hope you can help me and give me advice how to get rid of them. Thank you.

To help identify your bugs, need to know your location-city, state, season the bugs occur, number of wings, approximate size-rice grain, 1/2 inch, etc.

i live in knoxville, tn.. bugs mainly see spring, all summer for sure and fall, and few in winter. maybe some are large as grain of rice, but some are just specs ....that i think it is dust falling, but it is a flying insect. they are almost transparent, and all gold in color...strange and annoying..2 wings. thanks for any help!

Also they are drawn toward my lights in ceiling..

The flying bugs may be grain moths or wool moths-both attracted to the grain in your kitchen and primarily wool clothing and fabric. At night they normally fly around moon beams but in your house, they fly toward the lights. They are not a problem except that you want to remove them.

Please tell me how to remove them... I think these little bugs come in from out side some how..