Getting Stains Out of Constructionworker Clothes?

I have heard that Mean Green gets stains out of work clothes. Do I add it with my detergent or just put a cup of Mean Green in the washer? I would really appreciate it if anyone knows.

Thanks!

You put it on the stain and leave it there 10-15 minutes and then rinse off.

Did the mean green work for you? I am not a fan. My husband works in a warehouse and his clothes are filthy.

We do better making home made oxi clean.

I use 1/3 cup hydrogen peroxide, 1/3 cup baking soda and 1 cup of cool water (stir up good) and soak the stains in that mix (pour over and let it sit for 15 minutes then rinse).

PLEASE TEST before using (find a small spot on a seam or such) to make sure it doesn't ruin the color.

Depending on how many items you have, you may need to double, triple or quadruple the recipe. Make it up fresh and use it all at once. It does not keep well for me.

I like it and it is cheap to make! AND it works!

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 22, 2019
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Stains-Out-of-Constructionworker-Clothes.html