Getting a New Puppy While Having One With Parvo?

I need advice. I recently bought a puppy the day it was born on 3/6/16. I also found another puppy who was 10 to 12 weeks old, and adopted her; thinking it would be wonderful to have them grow up together. The 2nd puppy is now in the hospital fighting for her life against parvo. We've only had her a week. She's been in the hospital almost a week.

We are expected to pick up the new puppy around the end of April. I already paid for the first puppy and can't get my money back. If I thoroughly clean and beg the breeder to keep the puppy through the second set of shots are we safe? The newborn is a Boxer and the parvo puppy is a Staffordshire Terrier.

Best Answer

I would see if the breeder could keep the puppy till 16 weeks after the last vaccinations at least. Good luck!

You really need to ask the Vet.

Pets Dogs HealthMarch 31, 2016
😷
🎉
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-a-New-Puppy-While-Having-One-With-Parvo.html