TreesGardening

Giving Away Poplar Trees for Lumber

I am looking for someone in the Chandler, Arizona area that is interested in 2 75ft tall poplar trees that were knocked down during a storm. They are very big tress and I hate to see them cut up just to go to the dump. Is there anyone in the area that you know of that will take these trees? I don't want anything for them, so it is all profit after they take them. I can send pictures of them if needed. Thanks.

Tree for sale or free:

1. Many companies that cut and take trees for lumber are normally not interested in a few trees that are so small.
  2. If you are interested in just giving the trees away for anyone who can come and cut them up and haul them away. I would suggest posting them on Craig's list.
  3. When posting them on this site there are a few don't that you should pay close attention.
  4. Don't list your address and the exact location of the tree. Just list the area in which you live.
  5. If you give an address there are times people come when you're not home and take the trees without your permission.
  6. Ad

7. When you make your listing tell the people they are free and they will need to bring their own truck to take them out of your yard.
  8. As for you home make sure the person who is picking up these trees has easy access and won't damage your propety.

You can put an ad on Craigslist or Freecycle. However, cutting trees is hard work and most people want to be paid.