Gluten Free Chex Party

Category Snacks
It is simple to make gluten free Chex party mix. With only a few substitutions, you will be on your way to enjoying your favorite holiday snack! Check out this page to get gluten free party mix recipes.

I looked on line for the Original Chex Party Mix recipe. I changed the recipe and cut out the bagel chips and the Wheat Chex because, for me, it has to be gluten free. I used Corn Chex, Rice Chex, pecans, and gluten free pretzels all added together making 12 cups of dry ingredients to go with the other ingredients.

I made this for Christmas and since then, I have had a craving for more. I made another batch today. I'll have to keep it out of sight to keep from nibbling on it all the time. It is good!

Prep Time: 15-20 minutes

Cook Time: 1 hour

Total Time: 1 1/2 hours

• 4 cups Corn Chex
  • 4 cups Rice Chex
  • 2 cups pecans, broken in half
  • 2 cups Gluten Free Mini Size Pretzels
  • 6 Tbsp butter
  • 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Corn Chex, Rice Chex, pecans, and pretzels.
  2. Advertisement

3. In small mixing bowl, combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
  4. Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
  5. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Pour mixture in large baking pan. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
  6. I set two timers. One for 15 minutes and one for an hour. I had to take it out of the oven to stir. When I put it back in the oven, I reset the timer for 15 minutes. Actual cooking time was 15 x 4 which is 60 minutes.
  7. Cool and store in air tight container or one gallon Ziploc freezer bag.
  8. Advertisement

Food and Recipes Recipes SnacksJanuary 20, 2017
📓
😎
🌻
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Gluten-Free-Chex-Party-Mix.html