Golden Year Question

A 'Golden Year' I have heard is when your age is the same as the month you were born. In numerology higher double digit numbers are reduced to simpler ones eg: 55 could be reduced to 10 (as 5+5=10). Would that mean I can have a number of "Golden Years" as long as the age reduces to 10 the number of the month I was born in?

By Indrani

Your golden birthday is when you turn the age of the day that you were born on for example when you turn 25 and you were born on the 25th day of the month. I've also heard you celebrate another golden birthday when you turn the age of the year you were born (turning 63 if you were born in 1963)