Graham & Brown Purple Flamingo Wallpaper

I am looking for 3 rolls of the discontinued Graham and Brown wallpaper - pink and purple flamingo. I would be so grateful if anyone has it or knows where I can get it.

Thank you.

I do not see if for sale anywhere. I even looked on ebay.

THis page showed it was once available but now is 'out of stock" - www.houseoffraser.co.uk/.../193434574,default,pd.html

This is the original manufacturer, and it is offereing an alternative flamingo pattern - www.grahambrown.com/.../50-660-master.html

What I would do is maybe look for analog flamingo wall patterns in additional sites like here - www.ebay.co.uk/.../i.html?_nkw=wallpaper+flamingo

And another option is to take the image, and submitting it to this custom murals site and just order a roll. It will have the same image, but it will inevitably look different/have different texture from the real thing - www.muralsyourway.com/.../

🎄
🎉