Grilled Citrus Chicken Drumsticks
Marinate this simple recipe overnight or for 30-60 minutes and have yourself delicious and flavorful grilled citrus chicken drumsticks. This would be a great recipe if you have a lot of lemons or oranges you need to use up (or even have a lemon tree or orange tree).
Cook Time: Varies depending how many you're making
- 2.5 lb chicken drumsticks
- 3.5 oranges
- 3 lemons
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 7-8 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves
- Chop garlic cloves.
- Squeeze juice of lemon and orange (as reference combination of 3.5 oranges and 3 lemons was 12oz. for me).
- In a ziplock bag, put olive oil, rosemary sprigs, salt, chopped garlic, and add the drumsticks in. Then pour in your lemon/orange juice. Close up bag and place in a bowl. Allow to marinate in the fridge overnight, or for about an hour before grilling.
- Grill until the internal temperate of chicken is 185 degrees F.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!