Grilled Citrus Soy Chicken Drumsticks
With just a few simple ingredients you will have a quick and easy marinate for your drumsticks. The key ingredients of the marinade are soy sauce, orange and lemons!
Yield: Varies depending how this is eaten
- 2.5 lb chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 orange
- 2 lemons
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- For the citrus, I squeezed 2 lemons and 1 orange, it came out to 1/2 cup and used 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- Add all ingredients into zip loc bag (citrus, soy sauce, chopped garlic cloves, sugar).
- Add drumsticks into bag and marinate overnight.
- Grill until the internal temperate of chicken is 185 degrees F.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!