PorkMeats

Grilled Pork Shoulder Skewers

You can't go wrong with a nice sweet marinate for grilled pork skewers! This is a tasty recipe that we love to prepare when we host BBQ parties. No one is ever disappointed. You can substitute the meat, but on hand I used pork shoulder.

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: 8 minutes

Total Time: 18 minutes + marinate (2-3 hours)

1. Cut your meat of choice into cubes. I used pork shoulder.
  2. Prepare marinate for the pork. I peel the garlic and put it in a food processor to pulse. Dice apple, green onion and onion. Then put all the marinate ingredients in a ziploc bag: minced garlic, diced apple, brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, mirin, diced green onions, and dash of black pepper.
  3. Marinate at least 2-3 hours, the longer the pork is marinated, the better flavor outcome. Personally, I usually marinate overnight. Mix marinate around and then put your meat inside. You may have to use two separate ziploc.
  4. Allow to marinate and when you are ready, skew the cube meat on a stick to prep for grilling.
  5. Set up your grill and grill each side for about 3-4 minutes (depending on your grill). Also we like grilled onions so we put them on the grill as well.

That looks so good, I will definitely be doing that the next time we grill.

You'll like it - I hope!