Recipes Using Pork Shoulder

Category Pork
The shoulder is a very versatile cut of pork, useful in a wide variety of recipes. This page contains recipes using pork shoulder.

Does anyone have a recipe for pork lacone? I purchased it at the grocery store today because it was so reasonably priced. But now that I have it I don't know what to do with it.

By Sharon T.

Answers

I like slow-cooker pulled pork. Put in crock pot with 1/2 bottle cola, 1/2 cup brown sugar, water to cover, and whatever seasonings you like. Lately it's been pineapple for me. Then cook low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Being from the South, we must add sauce before eating. I do this on the plate, leaving the leftover pork open to possibility.