Grow Plants for Gifts

What do you do with all of those plant pots that you have stored? I have a windowsill in my basement bathroom that is great for growing plants. I take pieces of my household and outdoor plants and begin enough new ones to fill that bathroom sill. These are my give away plants. As they get bigger, I plan who I will give them to.

Last week alone I saved money by being able to give two away as thank you gifts. Wrap them up in some cellophane with ribbons and they look store bought. For the small price of some soil, I have free gifts.

By Kathy

I have many house plants. In fall I have so many to re_pot. In mid summer I have enough started to take to a local vegetable stand. They have been selling them for me for a small commission. I buy the pots from the dollar tree in spring to pot them in. Everybody is happy.

People even eat the aloe plants. Aloe is recommended for health issues. But be sure and read health info on this and how to prepare, etc... before eating.

Happy Gardening!