Growing a Blue Hydrangea

I have a hydrangea I got from my daughter last year for Mother's Day. It's taking root, but I need to know how to add the ash and in what quantity, and where to place it. Dry on earth? Dilute in water in root area? Teaspoons or tablespoon? Thanks ahead of time.

By Sharon

Why are you adding ash? Are you trying to change the color of the bloom? The color of the bloom is determined by the ph of the soil, and you would have to first test the ph, then determine what color you wanted the bloom to be to know how much ash to add...BUT, add to much and you will kill your plant.
www.gardeners.com/.../hydrangealp%2Cdefault%2Cpg.html

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceJune 11, 2012
🌻
🎂
📓