Ham, Egg and Cheese Bake
This is made the night before and refrigerated, so all you have to do is bake it. I halved the recipe and baked it in an 8 by 8 inch dish. This recipe freezes well. It is very filling!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, plus overnight refrigeration
Yield: 18 servings
Source: Facebook group
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 8 eggs
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 slices bread
- 1 16 oz. pkg. sausage, bacon or ham, cooked
- 3/4 lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Whisk eggs and milk together.
- Fold in cream of mushroom soup. Layer bread in the bottom of a greased 9×13 inch pan. The bread will overlap slightly.
- Add meat and top with cheese.
- Pour egg mixture on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.