Hamster Photos

Category Hamsters
An entertaining addition to your family these popular rodents are fun to watch play and eat. This page contains hamster photos.

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Sassy is a 3 month old Calico Hamster, who adopted us. She came right over to us when we were looking for a hamster, climbing up the cage for me to pick her up.

She likes to sit on my keyboard when I'm online. She will curl up and fall asleep. I think it's because the laptop is warm. She has the same colors as a calico cat. I've never seen coloring like hers on a hamster before.

By Myst

black, white, and tan hamster

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Your Pet's Age
3 weeks

Your Pet's Breed
Roborovoski Dwarf Hamster

How and when did you get your pet?
I got it because I am really responsible and I have been asking my parents for a long time for a hamster.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He uses his wheel or he starts going in his tunnel and then coming out repeating this for a while.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He is really cute, like a little furball.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Jake is our 1 1/2 year old domestic hamster. We got our hamster when we went to visit our local pet store and my son begged and begged me to get him. You see, my son has always wanted a pet, but we couldn't because my husband is allergic to animals. It's so sad for my son, but Jake really made a difference.

Jake loves to get out of his cage by himself. It's a little scary for us, but he always seems to find us where we are! Jake is so special to our entire family. I'm not sure what we would do without him. My husband tells Jake he's his daddy etc.! He loves to be rubbed between his ears. He just sits there with his nose upturned. So cute!

By Lori

hamster in toy car

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Princess is 6 months old and is a hamster. I went shopping for a turtle and got a hamster.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

We got the hamster for my daughter's birthday, from our local pet shop. She likes to run on her wheel.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Freddie is a 1 1/2 year old Siberian Hamster. We adopted Freddie from the Raleigh Rodent Rescue organization last summer (2006). Freddie LOVES some treats, and he also loves being held and just hanging out in his hamster cage.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes