Hamster Photos

Category Hamsters
An entertaining addition to your family these popular rodents are fun to watch play and eat. This page contains hamster photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

While shopping at a local pet supply store for my dog and two cats, I decided to look around and discovered the small pet section. I had recently lost the second in a pair of male gerbils, and I missed caring for them. Although I was still grieving that loss I decided to adopt a hamster.

Tinkerbelle (Syrian Hamster) - in her exercise ball

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Sassy is a 3 month old Calico Hamster, who adopted us. She came right over to us when we were looking for a hamster, climbing up the cage for me to pick her up.

She likes to sit on my keyboard when I'm online. She will curl up and fall asleep. I think it's because the laptop is warm. She has the same colors as a calico cat. I've never seen coloring like hers on a hamster before.

By Myst

black, white, and tan hamster

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

I got it because I am really responsible and I have been asking my parents for a long time for a hamster.

Nugget in wheel

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Jake is our 1 1/2 year old domestic hamster. We got our hamster when we went to visit our local pet store and my son begged and begged me to get him.

hamster in toy car

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Princess is 6 months old and is a hamster. I went shopping for a turtle and got a hamster.

hamster on doll house bed

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

We got the hamster for my daughter's birthday, from our local pet shop. She likes to run on her wheel.

light brown and white hamster

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Freddie is a 1 1/2 year old Siberian Hamster. We adopted Freddie from the Raleigh Rodent Rescue organization last summer (2006). Freddie LOVES some treats, and he also loves being held and just hanging out in his hamster cage.

Siberian Hamster

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Pets HamstersOctober 12, 2015
🌻
😎
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Hamster-Photos.html