Handmade Paper Party Favors
It adds a special personal touch if your party favours are hand made, but they can take a long time to make. These favours are so quick and easy you will have them done in no time. Change the paper and decorations to suit the occasion. They will look equally as good at weddings, kids parties, baby showers, or whatever special occasion you are celebrating.
- A4 paper
- glue, double sided tape, or sticky dots
- decorative sticky tape
- sweet treats
- Cut an A4 sheet of paper into 4 pieces (approximately 6x4 inches each). If you want tiny favours cut them in half again.
- Apply glue, sticky dots, or double sided tape to one short edge.
- Bring the two short edges together to make a cylinder.
- Flatten one end.
- Apply decorative tape and fold it over to seal the edges.
- Trim the ends.
- Fill with sweet treats.
- Flatten the other end in the opposite direction and finish with decorative tape as before.
- Add decorations to suit the occasion.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.