Hanger, Clips, and Rings for Craft Storage

Hangers and clips and rings, OH MY! No, I have not channeled my inner Dorothy. But when a 16 by 16 room is your bedroom, office, and craft room, it's very important to utilize every inch.

Yesterday, I thought "where oh where do I put all my wreath rings"? This was my solution. Hope you like it.

Total Time: 20 minutes

Yield: 1

1. I first hung the hanger from the top edge of a plastic drawer unit. Then when I found the white basket with holes, I figured that would be safer to keep it from slipping.
  2. From the hanger, I hung 4 large paperclips that I had slowly and gently unfoled to the S shape you see. But because the cardboard roll on the hanger was wider than the clip, I had to open the clip some and make it a bit bigger, allowing the smaller part of the clip to be on the bottom, for the rings with the smallest wire.
  3. Advertisement

4. I hung the largest rings on three of the clips, and then hung some more clips on them, adding some more rings to that "layer".
  5. As I proceded I was able to go back and do a second "layer" of the rings on some of the other clips. When I got to the bottom, I flipped the clips over so the wider part was on the bottom, accomodating embroidery rings.
  6. Finding the basket with the holes in it was the best part. N-JOY!!

Organizing CraftsJune 30, 2020
😎
🌻
🐛
🎆
😷

CraftsOrganizing