Hanger, Clips, and Rings for Craft Storage
Finding space to store craft supplies in a small house or apartment can be challenging. Here is an inexpensive solution.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Hangers and clips and rings, OH MY! No, I have not channeled my inner Dorothy. But when a 16 by 16 room is your bedroom, office, and craft room, it's very important to utilize every inch.
Yesterday, I thought "where oh where do I put all my wreath rings"? This was my solution. Hope you like it.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 item to hang from
- 1 wire hanger
- 8 large paperclips
- I first hung the hanger from the top edge of a plastic drawer unit. Then when I found the white basket with holes, I figured that would be safer to keep it from slipping.
- From the hanger, I hung 4 large paperclips that I had slowly and gently unfoled to the S shape you see. But because the cardboard roll on the hanger was wider than the clip, I had to open the clip some and make it a bit bigger, allowing the smaller part of the clip to be on the bottom, for the rings with the smallest wire.
- I hung the largest rings on three of the clips, and then hung some more clips on them, adding some more rings to that "layer".
- As I proceded I was able to go back and do a second "layer" of the rings on some of the other clips. When I got to the bottom, I flipped the clips over so the wider part was on the bottom, accomodating embroidery rings.
- Finding the basket with the holes in it was the best part. N-JOY!!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.