Hanging CD Reflective Garden Decoration
Make these cute hanging garden decorations with simple supplies you may already have at home! They also help keep birds away from plants (because of the the shiny reflections.)
Total Time: 30 minutes
- hot glue
- craft sticks
- any decorative items (stickers, gems)
- Hanging Decoration #1: Sun, my son's creation - Hot glue craft sticks all around the inside non-reflective side. And, in the smaller gaps cut craft sticks in half and glue. Then hot glue another CD together.
- He likes the heart emoji, so he recreated it with heart foam stickers and drew the smiley face.
- Hanging Decoration #2: I made with my daughter. We just wanted a colorful one. We hot glued craft sticks all around CD. Then hot glued the 2 CDs together.
- Hot glue heart gems to decorate the shiny side (just 1 side).
- Thread twine through the CD hole and knot. They are ready to hang on a cup hook or anywhere available in your garden. :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.