Hanging CD Reflective Star Room Decor
My son was inspired by our latest creation (Hanging CD Reflective Garden Decoration). He actually asked how come they had to go outside only. And inspired by the 4th of July Craft Stick Star with Streamers project, he wanted to make this creation for his room (a combination of both crafts)!
I thought it was a great idea for indoor or outdoor use especially if you have CDs to use up! And these are common supplies you may already have at home!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 10 craft sticks
- hot glue
- assorted ribbons
- stickers or any decorative pieces
- Trial run star against CD. You want all points of the star to touch when you hot glue together.
- Optional - Before hot-gluing 2 CDs together (so both sides are reflective) - my son thought it would be a great idea to use these sticker scraps because they're very sparkly for the clear center of the circle!
- Then glue the CDs together reflective side facing out.
- Hot glue craft sticks together and to the CD.
- Optional - Cut ribbons and glue to star. Using a scrap piece of ribbon cut to tie a knot on top to hang. Or, you can thread a ribbon through the center CD hole as the hanger.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.