Making a Paper Tube Confetti Launcher
June 29, 2015
Read More Comments
All you need is a toilet paper tube, some decorative paper, and a balloon to make this fun confetti launcher. It's a great kids' craft and a fun toy for the 4th of July!
- toilet paper tubes
- latex balloons
- duct tape
- Scotch tape
- scrapbooking paper, for tube cover
- colored paper, for confetti
- Use a toilet paper tube as a guide to mark a line on the paper. That way you have enough paper to wrap around the tube. Use a ruler to make a straight line connecting the marks together.
- Cut along your line. Then fold the smaller piece in half, as shown below. Cut along your fold line so you have 2 pieces.
- Tape the edge of the paper to the tube. Then wrap the paper around the tube and secure with tape.
- Tie a knot at the end of a balloon. Then snip a small piece off at the top end of the balloon.
- Next use both hands to stretch the open end of the balloon onto one end of the toilet paper tube, so that knot is in the middle of the toilet paper tube.
- Then cut a piece of duct tape long enough to wrap around the tube and use it to secure the balloon to the tube.
- To make the confetti, cut narrow strips of paper. Then cut the strips into small pieces.
- Load the confetti into the tube, pull back on the end of the balloon, and launch the confetti.
These cute confetti launchers are a great way to celebrate the 4th of July without dangerous fireworks. Learn how to make them in this short video.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.