How to Organize and Store Confetti

Category Crafts
Many craft projects and events call for confetti. If you have a lot of confetti to store read the useful tip on this page about using a utility box to organize and store confetti.

As someone who enjoys completing craft projects, I have accumulated tons of confetti over the years. Up until recently, I stored it all in baggies. Then someone gave me a medium size utility box and I found that it was a perfect fit for sorting all of my confetti. This particular box actually came with small round containers inside, for organizing smaller items. I also bought other small containers at Dollar General. After placing each different type of confetti in its own container, I grouped them in the box by theme (holidays, sports, music, etc.).

I use confetti when I make greeting cards, scrapbook, complete craft projects, and create classroom activities. Now all I have to do is pull out my box to have my confetti all in one place. And the round containers are a lot easier to go through and last longer than baggies!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes