Making a Paper Tube Marshmallow Launcher
Have fun making and playing with this little launcher. It would make a great party craft or favor. This is a guide about making a paper tube marshmallow launcher
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This fun launcher allows you to shoot small objects like mini marshmallows. It's a fun, easy project to make and use.
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
- paper towel tubes
- latex balloons
- duct tape
- Scotch tape
- scrapbooking paper, for tube cover
- Take your paper towel tube and cut it in half.
- Use the paper towel tube as a guide to mark a line on the paper. That way you have enough paper to wrap around the tube. Use a ruler to make a straight line connecting the marks together.
- Cut along your line. Then fold the smaller piece in half. Cut along your fold line so you have 2 pieces. Then tape the edge of the paper to the tube. Then wrap the paper around the tube and secure with tape.
- Next take a balloon and tie a knot at the end of it then snip off a small piece from the top as shown below.
- Then use both hands to stretch the balloon onto one end of the tube. Next secure it with duct tape.
- Load marshmallows into the tube and pull back on the knot and let go as the marshmallows come shooting out.
June 29, 20160 found this helpful
These decorated marshmallow launchers are a great summer craft for kids. Learn how to make them in this short video.