Hanging a Long Sleeve Knit Top

Category Clothing
Try this tip for hanging your long sleeve knit tops to prevent stretching. This is a page about hanging a long sleeve knit top.

Just hanging a knit top on a coat hanger may cause it to stretch out of shape. After I saw this tip in a video on the internet, I started hanging the ones I wear a lot. I had to watch the video several times before I caught on to how to do it.

Lay the top on a flat surface and fold it in half. Turn it upside down in a V shape. Place the top of the coat hanger between the sleeve and the bodice. Fold the bodice over the rack then fold the sleeve over. It's ready to hang.
This is the second year that I have been hanging my long sleeve knit tops. When the weather turned cool and I took it off the rack and wore it, I forgot how to put it back on. Lucky for me, I had another one hanging that I could go by to figure out how to do it. Since then, I have taken pictures so I won't forget.

Organizing ClothingApril 11, 2017
🎃