Healthy Baked Plantains
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
April 13, 2022
A starchy relative to the banana, these healthy treats are easy to make.
- Ripe plantains (yellow with dark spots)
- Olive oil
- Peel the plantains and cut into 1/4 to 1/3 inch pieces. Cutting on a diagonal exposes more of the surface.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put the plantain slices in a single layer. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree F oven for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Eat hot, warm or at room temperature.
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 20:34:05 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.