Healthy Morning Juice Recipes
Many people take fresh ingredients to make a healthy morning juice drink. It's a great way to get vitamins, minerals and other nutrients without a lot of sugar or fat.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a great way to make sure you get your vitamin C in the morning. It gives your liver a nice break, and also help your joints.
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup tart cherry juice
- 1 cup warm water
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon into a cup of warm water. It can be hot enough for tea, or room temperature. However I have found that the lemon goes down smoother with warmer water. You can use a whole lemon if you like.
- Pour tart cherry juice (an inexpensive one can be found at Trader Joe's or online). Cherry juice has demonstrated capacities to reduce joint pain, inflammation, and other unpleasant things.
- Drink every day before coffee, breakfast or anything else.
I use a magic bullet to make this green juice! Effortless, green and very healthy to drink!
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 5
- organic greens blend
- apple juice
- lemon wedge
- Fill your magic bullet cup 3/4 full with your choice of greens. I use Earthbound Farms Organic Green Blends or Deep Green Blends because it is conveniently already washed.
- Cut an apple of your choice in half and put that inside the cup. Add 1/4 cup apple juice and squeeze a wedge of lemon into the cup.
- Pulse the ingredients for a few minutes and you're done!