Heart Balloons Greetings Card
This card has celebratory balloons in the shape of hearts for someone you love. Make this delightful greetings card in a jiffy. It will be well appreciated.
- 1 blank greetings card
- 4 sheets of patterned paper
- 1 pair of scissors
- strong clear glue
- paper glue
- 4 buttons
- embroidery thread
- 1 heart shaped hole punch
- Cut 4 lengths of embroidery thread about 2/3 of the height of the card.
- Cut another piece long enough to tie in a bow.
- Gather the first 4 pieces together and tie the longer piece around them near the end and then make a bow.
- Trim the ends.
- Glue the bow end centrally near the bottom of the card.
- Splay the thread out and glue the ends in place.
- Cut four heart shapes using the hole punch.
- Glue them in place at the ends of the strings.
- Use the strong glue for the buttons.
- Well done - that's a really good job. Doesn't it look professional!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!