Making a Heart Balloons Greetings Card
This cute card decorated with small heart shaped balloons is sure to bring a smile to the recipient. This is a guide about making a heart balloons greetings card.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This card has celebratory balloons in the shape of hearts for someone you love. Make this delightful greetings card in a jiffy. It will be well appreciated.
- 1 blank greetings card
- 4 sheets of patterned paper
- 1 pair of scissors
- strong clear glue
- paper glue
- 4 buttons
- embroidery thread
- 1 heart shaped hole punch
- Cut 4 lengths of embroidery thread about 2/3 of the height of the card.
- Cut another piece long enough to tie in a bow.
- Gather the first 4 pieces together and tie the longer piece around them near the end and then make a bow.
- Trim the ends.
- Glue the bow end centrally near the bottom of the card.
- Splay the thread out and glue the ends in place.
- Cut four heart shapes using the hole punch.
- Glue them in place at the ends of the strings.
- Use the strong glue for the buttons.
- Well done - that's a really good job. Doesn't it look professional!
In This Guide