Hidden Medicine Cabinet

I built this on the back of my laundry room door. It's shallow so I can look at OTC medicine, prescription medicine or my blood pressure checker. It even keeps my bandaids. Easy and it didn't take me long to build.

What a smart idea! I love it because many bathrooms just have a small medicine cabinet that you have to jam pack what you can into it. You have a great place to put it on the back of the door in the laundry room, and it looks like it is easy to find what you need easily. Linda H.

The shelf is lovely and a great idea for anything other than medicine. Medicine needs to be kept in a place out of sight and reach of any one who comes in your house and has access to them. Medicine should not even be kept in a bathroom medicine cabinet where someone might have access to them who comes in your home. Because of that I vote no.

Organizing BathroomFebruary 19, 2020
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Hidden-Medicine-Cabinet.html

BathroomOrganizing