Homemade Cleaning Wipes

Rather than making a big mess trying to cut a roll of paper towels in half as most instructions suggest, I took a tall container such as the "Club Mix" container from Costco. A regular-size roll of paper towels fits in this perfectly. Then fill it about a third full of plain, undiluted white vinegar. Let it sit for about three days and the roll of towels will soak up the vinegar and so will the inner cardboard.

You will be able to easily pull out the wet cardboard and pull up the first towel from the inner part of the roll.

Source: Just a thought I had. I tried the "cutting the roll in half" idea and thought it was too messy.

3 More Solutions

For quick clean-ups I make these cleaner containers. They're fun, no mess, and older kids (notice I stressed older because these cleaners are toxic if ingested) love to use them, too!

Use j-cloths cut into strips or use full size. Saturate with 1/4 cup bleach, 1 tsp dish soap, and 1/4 cup water. Stir well. Place them in a plastic container with a hole in the top so that you can easily pull one out as needed.

They are great for cleaning counter tops and the bathroom.

This is a page about homemade disinfectant cleaners. Rather than buying a commercial disinfectant cleaner, you can make one at home.

Homemade Disinfectant Cleaner Ingredients

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesJuly 10, 2013
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Cleaning-Wipes-1.html