Homemade Craft Tools

I will be cutting and selling appliques for etsy.com very soon. However, it's hard to find shapes I love that are not flat. So, I went and found some wooden shapes very cheap, and made "handles" for them from bottle caps. All I needed was some contact cement and a day to dry. Now, I can draw around them to my hearts content! Get it?

If you have something similar like hard cardboard or plastic canvas, and you want to streamline your projects, this will help. If you are working with plastic canvas, make sure you remember not to leave the plastic on paper, fabric, or good furniture, as the glue will ooze through the grids.

N-JOY!

Source: My own need to pick them up and put them down easier, saving my nails and my sanity!

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Yorktown, VA

More Solutions

Debra Frick

These are simple tools that you can make for yourself that are just plain handy to have around. Some are for organizing, some are for actual crafting. You can keep these simple or decorate them any way you like.

Craft tools you can make

Crafts AdviceNovember 14, 2012
🎉
😷
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Craft-Tools.html