Homemade Diaper Disposal System

Category Baby Items
Buying a diaper disposal system and the special bags that work with it can be expensive. This is a guide about homemade diaper disposal systems.

Instead of paying top dollar for the diaper disposal systems, I created my own by lining a trash can with layers of grocery bags. Each time I change a diaper, I tie the grocery sack. At the end of the day I tie the last one (with all of the others inside) and take it out. For older kids (with stinkier diapers), I've found that adding a little Arm and Hammer Baking Soda to the grocery sack helps.

By Anne Sampson

By (Guest Post)

I like that idea, all we did when we had our babies was put the dirty diapers in a used up bread bag. We kept plenty around and kept putting the soiled diapers in the empty bread bag till the bag was full then threw the bag out.