Homemade Seed Tapes

I've made seed tapes by mixing a little flour and water together, painting it onto paper towels, and sprinkling the seeds on. They stick to the flour and water and the paper towel rots away in the ground.

By Marna Goodyear from central CT

About two weeks ago, a gardening tip on here talked about cutting toilet paper into strips and gluing seeds onto the strips. I found it hard to cut into strips. What I did was I rolled the paper out the length of my table. Keeping in rows along the length nine to a square then let it dry. Roll it up and then cut it into strips. It worked out well for me. thanks for the idea.

Source: ThriftyFun

By Laura Lynn Jump from Ocala, FL

🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Seed-Tapes-1.html