Honey Glazed Paprika Chicken
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
This is a delicious baked honey glazed paprika chicken recipe. Perfect to make for the upcoming holiday feast.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Yield: 8 people
- 2 whole chickens
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1 Entire asparagus
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash the chicken and cut in half. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels.
- Put the chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder. Massage the seasoning all over into the chicken. For best results, seal chicken and allow your chicken to marinate overnight in the fridge (or for at least 4 hours).
- After marinating put the chicken in a bowl. Add soy sauce and marinate all over. Place the chicken in foil trays. I placed one whole chicken per tray.
- Then in a small bowl to make the glaze; add honey, minced garlic and paprika. Using a brush, brush the chicken on all sides and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prior to baking, brush on vegetable oil all over the chicken. Bake at 420 F for 20 minutes. Flip the chicken and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Then, lower the heat down to 325 F. Add in your asparagus and bake for 20 minutes. Flip the chicken and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool off before serving a little. Optional: Garnish with green onions.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.