DecorationsGarden & Yard

Hose Wreath for Your Deck or Balcony

Vote for this contest contender!

I saw so many of these in Pinterest I decided to make my own. It was about an hour of work and $6.00 total.

Total Time: 1 Hour

Yield: 1

Source: Pinterest

1. I now know this to be a two person job. It was hard to wind and hold the hose as I was wrapping it, but it can be done.
  2. Roll your hose so it's about 2' between the rounds, leaving a good 6' to 7' unrolled. Bind with twine around and around till it's secure. I hot glued the end so it stayed while I pulled it taut.
  3. I then cut and ripped the fabric into strips and hot glued them to the hose to wrap around and cover the twine.
  4. Ad
  5. Then I glued the gloves to the fabric and got some pretty ribbon on it. Sticking the flowers under the fabric wrapping and inside the hose end, it looks like you are sprinkling flowers! Hang and N-JOY!

PS: I have a wicked overhang that kept getting in the way so I took a shot of it last night so that wasn't a factor. The porch light was kind of in the way but I think this is the best of all the shots.

I tried to get some "step shots" in before this was posted. I will add them now so you have more of an idea of what is needed. Sorry!!

Crafts Garden & Yard DecorationsMarch 20, 2017
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Beautiful Cedar Deck
Removing Sap from a Deck
Man Pressure washing his Wood Deck
Cleaning a Wood Deck
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 11:21:36 AM on 10.0.1.7 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.