How to Make a Hose Wreath

Category Decorations
Old hoses can be recycled in a variety of creative ways. This page shows you how to make a hose wreath.

I saw so many of these in Pinterest I decided to make my own. It was about an hour of work and $6.00 total.

Total Time: 1 Hour

Yield: 1

Source: Pinterest

• 1 used or new hose ($3.99)
  • 6 faux flowers ($1.99)
  • 2 garden gloves ($1.00)
  • 4 yd ribbon ($.10)
  • hot glue and twine ($.10)
  • 3 yd wire edged ribbon ($.25)

1. I now know this to be a two person job. It was hard to wind and hold the hose as I was wrapping it, but it can be done.
  2. Advertisement

3. Roll your hose so it's about 2' between the rounds, leaving a good 6' to 7' unrolled. Bind with twine around and around till it's secure. I hot glued the end so it stayed while I pulled it taut.
  4. I then cut and ripped the fabric into strips and hot glued them to the hose to wrap around and cover the twine.
  5. Then I glued the gloves to the fabric and got some pretty ribbon on it. Sticking the flowers under the fabric wrapping and inside the hose end, it looks like you are sprinkling flowers! Hang and N-JOY!
  6. Advertisement

PS: I have a wicked overhang that kept getting in the way so I took a shot of it last night so that wasn't a factor. The porch light was kind of in the way but I think this is the best of all the shots.

Crafts Garden & Yard DecorationsAugust 23, 2017
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Make-a-Hose-Wreath.html