Hot Glue & Watercolor Anniversary Card
Use hot glue to make this cute custom anniversary card, or a short phrase decor piece. Use generous amounts of hot glue to achieve your phrase or it won't work. This was my 2nd attempt, and I'm pleased with how it turned out!
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- water color/paint brush
- cardstock paper
- hot glue/hot glue gun
- glass piece
- Using your marker, draw/sketch out the phrase you want to write. Since I am making an anniversary card - I put A, heart symbol, and M.
- Place a piece of glass over the words or symbols. (I used an 8x10 glass from a picture frame.) Use hot glue, and follow your outline.
- Use generous amounts of hot glue.
- Once dried, peel from glass.
- Using a glue stick, glue down your phrase to your folded cardstock paper.
- Ready to paint!
- The card looks nice with the hot glue outline there.
- But, I wanted to achieve a white outline of my word so I peeled off the hot glue.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.