How Much Should I Charge for a Deep Cleaning?

How much should I charge to deep clean a 6,000 sq. ft. house, including baseboards, moldings, and all. It has 3 floors, over 10 bedrooms, at least 8-bathrooms, a movie theater, a bar, winery, and an aquarium is in this house. The house is almost immaculate. It will be myself & 2 other cleaners. How much should I charge to clean it? Should I charge hourly or by sq ft? I'm stumped on this one.

I would charge by the job. Decide how many hours it will take to clean and multiply by your hourly rate. Since you said it is almost immaculate, you dont have to add an extra fee.

Business and Legal BusinessMay 14, 2019
🎂
🌻
📓