How to Get Cooked-On Grease off Pans?

I have expensive Calphalon cookware. When using it, I get grease stains on the bottom and sides. I have purchased the Calphalon Dormond cleaner. That does not work. I have tried everything. Please help, I hate cooked on grease.

By Renae from DeBerry, TX

Best Answer

When I get cooked on grease on the outside of my pans, I just put a squirt of dishwashing detergent on the area and rub a little with the dishcloth, than rinse under really hot water, and the cooked on grease is gone.

Anonymous

When I use pans for frying after getting rid of the grease I get old newspapers and clean the pans wiping all the grease off then just wash the pans. The results are amazing

Best Answer

Dawn Power Dissolver. It is a spray. I have seen it at Walmart. We used it to clean broaster baskets at the deli. Amazing stuff.

Anonymous

Just got back from a festival with my NEW deep fryer. Washed the "washable" parts in the dishwasher.

They came out with this THICK, tacky grease yuck on them! Hope this does the trick. Thank you!

Eazy off oven cleaner will do it.

Ive used it and it ruins outside. Of stainless steel pots and fry lands.

Toothpaste

Spray with Fantastic, let it sit for a minute, and then use the scrubby side of your sponge to scrub it off. You may need to use your fingernails for the bigger pieces but it will come off easily.

Then wash with regular dish detergent to get the smell and residue of the Fantastic off.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesJanuary 27, 2011
🍀
💘