How to Get Cooked-On Grease Off Pans?

I have expensive Calphalon cookware. When using it, I get grease stains on the bottom and sides. I have purchased the Calphalon Dormond cleaner. That does not work. I have tried everything. Please help, I hate cooked on grease.

By Renae from DeBerry, TX

Answers

Best Answer

When I get cooked on grease on the outside of my pans, I just put a squirt of dishwashing detergent on the area and rub a little with the dishcloth, than rinse under really hot water, and the cooked on grease is gone.

Best Answer

Dawn Power Dissolver. It is a spray. I have seen it at Walmart. We used it to clean broaster baskets at the deli. Amazing stuff.

Answer this Question

Cooking oil was filled up in my Calphalon pot. It started boiling and spilled over the edge. Now there are yellow stains and black/brown burnt stains on the exterior of the pot. How do I clean this?

What really works to clean cooked on grease off pans? It seems like I have tried everything, cream of tarter/vinegar, baking soda/vinegar, baking soda/water, Dawn and Ajax.

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesJune 21, 2017
🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf908629.tip.html