How to Join Double Strands of Yarn

Category Needlework
This is a page about joining double strands of yarn. If you like to work with two strands of yarn, this tip will help you avoid having two tails.

If you like to work with double thread, this will save you two tails. I will explain.

If you are wanting a separate length of each yarn, you can fold over each one, and attach at the end of each one, the middle point of the other. This means you have just two tails, the "end" and a loop in the "middle" instead of four tails.

I know this has helped me and I think it will help you too. N-JOY!

Top Comment

There were supposed to be two more photos in this. I am not sure what happened but here they are.

Crafts NeedleworkAugust 29, 2018
🌻
📓
🐛