College and University Cross Stitch Patterns

Category Cross Stitch
You can show your support for a college or university by making cross stitch items for yourself or as gifts. This is a guide about college and university cross stitch patterns.

Does anyone know where I can buy a Stetson University cross stitch or needlepoint pattern or kit? Thanks!

Answers

If you haven't been able to find a kit it is not hard to transfer an image to your canvas. I'd be glad to explain it to you. Is it possible to communicate directly?

It may be difficult to find a kit but you might call any of your local craft stores (Michael's, Jo Ann's) and ask them as they would probably have it if one is available.

Step 1
You might be able to find a decal that you could photocopy and transfer it to your canvas. Your craft stores can show you how to do this also but there are instructions on the Internet for doing this.

Step 2
There are a lot of logo's on Google that you might be able to copy and print. Here is one link. https://www.goo  1525&bih=701

Here is a link that explains how to transfer from a photo.

http://www.myph  ake_Pattern.html

I saw one on amazon.ca, but for Canada.

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern of the college seal or mascot to stitch for a graduation present next May. I can only find patterns for the University of Georgia. I'm looking for Georgia State University. The mascot is Pounce the Blue panther. Thanks!

Answers

Hello !
If you can't find the cross stitch pattern of the Blue Panther you can google "Pounce the Blue Panther" using the "image only" option of Google search. Select the image you want and download it to the image file of your computer. You then open this site : http://www.myph  ake_Pattern.html

where you download the image you just found. It will turn the image into a cross stitch pattern that you can download and it is free et voilà !

Hope this helps !

I would like an Ohio State Buckeyes cross stitch pattern. Does anyone know where I can get one?

By Geneva B

Answers

Anonymous

Go to Pinterest, and do a search for Ohio State Cross Stitch -- they have them there.

My daughter is going to ISU and I would like to do a cross stitch for her dorm room. Does anyone have a pattern?

By Chris

Answers

I'm looking for it too! Did you find the pattern? Hope so! Please let me know.

I am looking for University of Kansas; KU cross stitch patterns, particularly of the Rock Chalk Doc - medical school. Have any ideas where to find one? The bookstores do not have them. Thanks.

By Kim

Answers

Do you have a picture of what you want? You can try this site to make a cross stitch pattern of your own. http://www.pic2  om/index.en.html

My brother just went away to college in St. Louis and I would like to surprise him with a cross stitch of his mascot when he comes back into town for the holidays! Does anyone know where I can find this cross stitch pattern?

Does anyone know where I can get a University of Pennsylvania logo pattern?

I am looking for a pattern for the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Spartans.

By Barbara W

I am looking for a St. Michael's College counted cross pattern or kit. Any ideas?

By Donna from Danvers, MA

I would like a cross stitch pattern for Wake Forest University.

By Joan G.

I am looking for the University of Richmond counted cross stitch patterm.

By Susan

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain a counted cross-stitch pattern for the University of Arkansas Razorbacks? I don't know if I want a running Razorback, a facial close-up, or a standing mascot. Probably any would be good to have. Thanks!

By Debbie B.

I am looking for a USC Trojans cross stitch pattern.

By Teresa from West Covina, CA

I am looking for cross stitch pattern for Western Carolina University.

By J. Placa