College and University Cross Stitch Patterns

Category Cross Stitch
You can show your support for a college or university by making cross stitch items for yourself or as gifts. This is a guide about college and university cross stitch patterns.

I am looking for a cross stitch kit of the Old Main Building at Penn State University.

Answers

Best Answer

I can't seem to find this in a kit. However, you can easily make your own cross stitch pattern. All you basically need to do is find the building online. Copy the picture to your hard drive. Now use MS Paint to make it the size you want. If it is a little bit larger, then you can size it down. Now print this out. You might need to take a few sheets together to make this work. Lay this under your canvas and trace it to your canvas. Now all you need to do is choose your own colors to make the design you want.

Does anyone know where I can buy a Stetson University cross stitch or needlepoint pattern or kit? Thanks!

Answers

If you haven't been able to find a kit it is not hard to transfer an image to your canvas. I'd be glad to explain it to you. Is it possible to communicate directly?

It may be difficult to find a kit but you might call any of your local craft stores (Michael's, Jo Ann's) and ask them as they would probably have it if one is available.

Step 1
You might be able to find a decal that you could photocopy and transfer it to your canvas. Your craft stores can show you how to do this also but there are instructions on the Internet for doing this.

Step 2
There are a lot of logo's on Google that you might be able to copy and print. Here is one link. https://www.goo  1525&bih=701

Here is a link that explains how to transfer from a photo.
http://www.myph  ake_Pattern.html

I saw one on amazon.ca, but for Canada.

I am looking for a pattern for the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Spartans.

By Barbara W

Answers

One simple way to make your own cross stitch pattern is by searching on Google images. Find the image that you like and download this to your computer.

Now use a photo editor and enlarge or shrink the image to fit your canvas. Print out the image and trace it on your canvas. I do this all the time and it works wonderfully.

You can take a picture and put it on tracing paper. Put the tracing paper on graph paper and you will have the pattern.

Sometimes one of the artists on Etsy will do it for you for a nominal fee.

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern of the college seal or mascot to stitch for a graduation present next May. I can only find patterns for the University of Georgia.

I'm looking for Georgia State University. The mascot is Pounce the Blue panther. Thanks!

Answers

Hello !
If you can't find the cross stitch pattern of the Blue Panther you can google "Pounce the Blue Panther" using the "image only" option of Google search. Select the image you want and download it to the image file of your computer. You then open this site : http://www.myph  ake_Pattern.html
where you download the image you just found. It will turn the image into a cross stitch pattern that you can download and it is free et voilà !

Hope this helps !

My brother just went away to college in St. Louis and I would like to surprise him with a cross stitch of his mascot when he comes back into town for the holidays! Does anyone know where I can find this cross stitch pattern?

Answers

Here is a way to make your own pattern:

1. You'll need to go to Google and search for St. Louis University Billikens images.
  2. Ad

3. This will bring up a lot of images for the Billikens.
  4. Open the images and find one you like.
  5. Now copy this image to your hard drive.
  6. It is better if it is a GIFF or Jpeg image.
  7. Print this out on your printer.
  8. You can use MS Paint to resize the image if you need.
  9. Now use this printed image and draw it on your cross stitch canvas.
  10. I couldn't find any patterns, but it is easy to make your won.

Does anyone know where I can get a University of Pennsylvania logo pattern?

Answers

Finding a logo pattern:

1. Many cross stitch blogs offer free pattern or paid patterns.
  2. Ad

3. However, it is rather simple to make your own.
  4. You will search on Google for the University of Pennsylvania and find all the images for this search.
  5. Open up the images and select the one you like.
  6. Now copy this image to your hard drive.
  7. You might need to alter the image some and this can easily be done using MS Paint. This is a free program that comes with all Windows versions.
  8. Print this out on your printer.
  9. Transfer this to your canvas and you have created your own pattern for your cross stitch.

I would like an Ohio State Buckeyes cross stitch pattern. Does anyone know where I can get one?

By Geneva B

Answers

Anonymous

Go to Pinterest, and do a search for Ohio State Cross Stitch -- they have them there.

My daughter is going to ISU and I would like to do a cross stitch for her dorm room. Does anyone have a pattern?

By Chris Harvey G.

Answers

I'm looking for it too! Did you find the pattern? Hope so! Please let me know.

I am looking for University of Kansas; KU cross stitch patterns, particularly of the Rock Chalk Doc - medical school. Have any ideas where to find one? The bookstores do not have them. Thanks.

By Kim

Answers

Do you have a picture of what you want? You can try this site to make a cross stitch pattern of your own. http://www.pic2  om/index.en.html

I am looking for a St. Michael's College counted cross pattern or kit. Any ideas?

By Donna from Danvers, MA

I would like a cross stitch pattern for Wake Forest University.

By Joan G.

I am looking for the University of Richmond counted cross stitch patterm.

By Susan

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain a counted cross-stitch pattern for the University of Arkansas Razorbacks? I don't know if I want a running Razorback, a facial close-up, or a standing mascot. Probably any would be good to have. Thanks!

By Debbie B.

I am looking for a USC Trojans cross stitch pattern.

By Teresa from West Covina, CA

I am looking for cross stitch pattern for Western Carolina University.

By J. Placa